Milk Carton Gift Box

A coworker of mine has been in a lot of pain lately with RA.  My dear mommy is also afflicted with this despicable condition and struggles to find relief.  I am a little bit of a hippie deep down and LOVE essential oils.  I use them often and for many things.  Awhile back I mixed up a pain relieving blend that my mother finds AMAZING for her RA and my father finds soothing for his migraines and sore muscles.  I decided to gift a bottle to my coworker (I really like her) and, of course, it required a cute package.  So, I made a custom-fitted milk carton box using Perfect Plum (purple is her favorite color) and Label Love.
MilkCarton2
To make this, I used:
One (1) piece of cardstock:  5 1/4 x 4 3/8 inch
Score on long side at:  4 1/4 inch
Score on short side at:  1, 2, 3, and 4 inches
Fold, cut, seal bottom, and close with a ribbon or clothes pin, etc, and give!
MilkCarton1

Comments

Popular Posts