Pop of Love

NeutralLove1Howdy!

Today’s card is a pretty simple one.  I wanted to keep it neutral, because originally I was going to send it to my father-in-law for his birthday.  Obviously, I wasn’t successful.  lol

I started by creating a faux chipboard piece by cutting out about five (give or take one lol) “loves” from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits in Bermuda Bay.  I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to stack them on top of each other.  I also cut out one of the hearts from the same set of thinlits in Basic Black.

I starting building the card by layering a piece of neutral colored cardstock on top of a Basic Black A2 card base.  Then, I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to add the heart, followed by the “love”.  Once, I was confident that everything was well and truly stuck, I stamped a sentiment from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set (I recommend getting the bundle, so you save 10%.) in Memento Black directly onto the DSP.

NeutralLove2


This card was a little out of my comfort zone, but I like how it turned out and I hope that you do, too.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts