A Paisley Thank You

Howdy!

Today's card is a thank you for a sweet lady that made an order through me.  I was a little late getting to her, but hopefully she won't mind.  It wasn't a quick card, but it was easy and relaxing :)

I started with an A2 Night of Navy card base and corresponding Very Vanilla card front.  I stamped images from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Night of Navy all over the Very Vanilla piece.  Then, using my Stampin' Write Markers in Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, and Sweet Sugarplum I colored sections of the images.

Next, I took a strip of Very Vanilla, flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch, and stamped a sentiment from the same set in Night of Navy.  I set that aside for a moment, while I added a strip of Sweet Sugarplum Glitter Ribbon using Fast Fuse on the back of the card front.  Then, I used a little more to tie a bow on that strip.  Now, I added my sentiment flag with dimensionals.  Finally, I placed the whole front on to the card base.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts