Tent Bag - using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch

Howdy Stampers!

Today brings yet another 3D project.  This time it is COMPLETELY of my own design and I am very proud and excited to share not only pictures and dimensions, but another VIDEO TUTORIAL!   Eeeee!




You will need a 6" x 7 1/2" piece of cardstock (Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, and Tip Top Taupe were used here).

Score at 2", 4", and 6" on the long side and 2" and 4" on the short side.  Make your diagonal score lines from the center of each 2" square (see video).


Fold, seal, fill, and enjoy sharing!



Comments

  1. These are adorable! Thank you for this wonderful video- can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tent bag. Wish your sound was louder on the video, as very hard to hear your instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the volume! I'm not sure what happened :( BUT, I have re-recorded the audio and all should be better now. I updated the link. I hope you enjoy the video. Thank you so, so much for watching and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little box. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to make one. My sound was fine. Just turned it up on computer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you were able to hear alright. I look forward to seeing your renditions. 😊

      Delete
  5. I have been trying to make this cute box. But I am confused. On video you say and use 6x71/2 paper written directions say 6x7. Which is correct? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about the confusion! 6x7.5 scoring every 2 inches are the correct measurements. Thank you for watching and commenting! I would LOVE to see your creation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts