Simple Giftcard Holder - using the Envelope Punch Board

Howdy friends!

I don't know about you, but I give giftcards as gifts pretty regularly.  I prefer a personalized gift, but it seems that some people (teenagers in particular) prefer to pick out their own gifts.  So, today I have for you a quick and simple way to add some personality to a giftcard and a video on how to do it.


All you need:
6"x6" piece of DSP - Punch & score at 2 3/8" & rotate
3"x4" piece of cardstock for the lining
1 1/2"x 8 1/2" strip of cardstock for bellyband
1"x8 1/2" strip of cardstock for beyllband
Scraps for stamping



I used the "Happy Birthday To You" from Tag Talk and the coordinating Bracket Label Punch.

I look forward to seeing your versions!

Thanks & Gig 'Em!

Comments

  1. Going to make these for sure. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share when you do; I would love to see!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog Jess, TFS. Also love the videos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts