PPA 275

Howdy!

I accidentally didn't get my PPA 274 up, so I thought I would include it in today's post of PPA 275 for two reasons... 1) I really liked the card and wanted to share it, and 2) to show that even though both challenges were color challenges with a VERY fall feel that two completely different cards can be accomplished.

Here is was the card I made for PPA 274 (Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, and Calypso Coral) using Sheltering Tree and Happy Happenings stamp sets with the Decorative Dots embossing folder, Project Life Corner Rounder, and circle punches.  A beautiful, in my opinion, very fall thank you.


Here is my PPA 275 (Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist) card.  I used the Perfect Pennants and It's Wild stamp sets, with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Deco Labels Collection and Circle Framelits, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Metallic Sequins, and rhinestones.


As you can see below, these color palettes are SUPER similar.  But, as you can see above, you can create completely different feeling cards if you just push yourself a little bit.


Thanks for visiting!



Comments

  1. Both cards are awesome...but I love the Wild background in Blackberry Bliss! I need to do that! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Pals challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica - What a wonderful use of these colors! Your card is vibrant and fun! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wild Blackberry stripes! Love your card, Jessica! thank you for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for both challenges and so Fall like. Both are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts