PPA 276

Howdy!

Today's post is an adorable baby card using the Made with Love stamp set that I received from Lisa
Pretto Mayer for participating in her 30 Day Challenge.  Thank you again, Lisa!  So, back to the card.  I decided to use all the delightful little animals that came with sentiments from the the set to create my PPA card for this week (please refer to the sketch to the right).

I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then used my Blender Pen to color the animals with Crushed Curry on the kitty, Smokey Slate on the bunny, and Soft Suede on the deer.  I used Melon Mambo for the inside of the ears and noses for each and Blushing Bride for the deer's bow to coordinate with card's base.



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Hello Jessica: I adore this baby card, this little baby critters can't be sweeter if they tried!!!
    I have this set on my wish list since the catalog started but now, I will definitely get it, it's just to hard to resist. Thank you for sharing at the PPA challenge and for enabling, LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very excited to get it. I think it's going to be very versatile.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love the trio of beautifully colored critters. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Jessica. This week's Pals Paper Arts sketch is a great way to show off those adorable animals. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable animals! Such a great take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card. Adorable way to play the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute! Love your coloring....FUN! Thanks for playing this week - great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts