PPA 322

Howdy!

Here is my entry for this week's PPA Sketch Challenge (link to the PPA Challenges in the sidebar).

A fellow manager at work recently had a baby boy and wanted to send her a card.  I wasn't feeling traditional colors, so I went with Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon, and Garden Green with Very Vanilla as my neutral.

My 5" square base is Dapper Denim.  I topped that with a dry embossed piece of Garden Green.  I used strips of Warmth & Cheer DSP as my lines from the sketch.  I topped that with a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (retired, try the Layering Circles), also in Delightful Dijon.  I added a onesie from the Made with Love stamp set that I colored with Stampin' Write Markers.  Finally, I added a sentiment in Delightful Dijon on Very Vanilla from the Happy Happenings stamp set that I punched out using the Washi Label Punch (also retired, a banner would be cute here).



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts