Hello Tag Card

Howdy!

Today's card was made for my MIL, as a "thinking of you".  Her favorite color is red, particularly deep reds, and earth tones.  So I used Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and some retired DSP that I
knew would be right up her alley.

I wish I would have gotten a close-up of the tag before I sent it, because what I actually did was punch out a white and red tag that were the same size using the Scallop Tag Topper and Project Life Corner Rounder.  Then, I used the Extra Large Oval Punch to take the center out of the red tag and ran the rest through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.  Next, I layered that on top of the white tag and stamped "hello" in the white area using the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.

I wrapped some twine around my layers of Cherry Cobbler and DSP to anchor the tag.  I used dimensionals under the layers and to keep the tag put and VIOLA!

Thanks for checking in today!

Comments

Popular Posts