Tissue Technique Tutorial

Howdy!

Thanks for visiting today!  I saw a technique on Pinterest a while back, unfortunately it had no link back, so I can't credit anyone with the original idea.  But, since it was just a picture tutorial, I decided to do a quick video tutorial on the technique - The Tissue Technique.

I love the look that is created by the technique and plan to use up my scraps making 3"x3" cards to keep on hand for the odd gift giving.  Soon, I will have a box to keep them and their envelopes in posted, as well.


Comments

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great technique
    what stamp did you use please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin' Up! for the splatters and Endless Birthday Wishes from Stampin' Up! for the sentiment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts