PPA 278

Howdy!

Today's post is my card for the PPA 278 Challenge which called for Cucumber Crush, Crumb Cake, and Real Red.

I was in a layering mood, so I used a few different stamps to create my card front.  First, I used the lines from Gorgeous Grunge with Crumb Cake ink.  Then, the lines from Lots of Joy with Real Red ink.  I followed this up with speckles from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake and Real Red ink.

I stamped a tree from the Festival of Trees in Cucumber Crush ink, punched it out with the Tree Punch, covered it in rhinestones, and topped it with silver star punched from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I layered this over a 1 1/2" Real Red circle.  I then stamped "Merry Christmas" in Real Red and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.  This I layered over a 2" Cucumber Crush circle.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Gorgegous grunge adds such wonderful texture and dimension to a card. A fun use of all the PPA colors. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I still don't have the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. You may have taken me over the edge with this one. Love all the splatter and texture behind the tree. Nice mix of modern and classic. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous Grunge is definitely a must! You can make grungy cards or really elegant cards and everything thing in between. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  3. Really like the textures created with the different stamp images and cut-outs. Very well done! Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jessica! I think Gorgeous Grunge is a must have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jessica! I can't live without my Gorgeous Grunge! Beautiful job of layering the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Jessica! I love how you used the stamp set for a Christmas card, very clever. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts