PPA 279

Howdy!

Today's card is for this week's PPA Challenge, which calls for Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, and Mossy Meadow.  So... here is mine.

I used a Cherry Cobbler card base, follow by a Mossy Meadow layer, and then a piece of gold foiled DSP from Hobby Lobby.  Then I nested circles of Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, and white for my sentiment.  For the sentiment I did some masking to use the "Christmas" from Festival of Trees with the "wishes" from Endless Birthday Wishes.  To finish it all off, I popped out a star in Gold Glimmer Paper from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

I know it's super clean and simple, but I think I actually really like it :)

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. I love a good nesting of circles. This card is wonderful, Jessica. Great combination of sentiments to create the one you wanted. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jessica! How clever to combine those words from different stamps! Beautiful use of the colors in the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is perfect for the combination sentiment. Love it! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gold foil DSP - it's so fun! Put on your party hat - the holidays are here! I'm glad you found inspiration in this week's Pals Paper Arts color combo. I hope to see you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts