PPA 298

Howdy!

Here is my card for this week's PPA Challenge.  It's a bright happy card that I can add a little secondary sentiment to just before I send it out (example:  "birthday girl", "my friend", etc.).  I used a free Sale-A-Bration set called Hello, but any bold sentiment would work here.

I used a Bermuda Bay card base.  I stamped with Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mambo on thick white and then layered that on Basic Gray.  I used the same size piece of DSP from the Have A Cuppa stack (retiring soon!) and layered that over Basic Gray, as well.  I used snail to adhere the DSP panel directly to the card base and then dimensionals to pop up the sentiment panel.  Et voila!


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Jessica this is such a striking card with the vibrant color palette. I love the way you stamped the sentiment repeatedly. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bold. I love what you did here! Thanks for joining the Pals. See you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and festive! Love how you stamped hello! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts