PPA 299

Howdy!

This week's PPA Challenge is a color challenge calling for Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, and Gold.  I also worked off a sketch from a challenge in one of my upline's stamping groups.

I used a Pear Pizzazz card base and a Pink Pirouette matte that I embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  Next, I took a piece of gold glimmer paper that I cut on the diagonal and put that in the corners.  Then, I took a piece of Pear Pizzazz and thick white and layered them with the left corners directly aligned.  I used my 1 1/2" circle punch to curve that corner of each piece to match.  I then worked my way around the cardstock, so that everything lines up.  Finally, I stamped my sentiment with Versamark and covered it in gold embossing powder that I heat set and popped the whole piece up on dimensionals.





Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts