PPA 300

Howdy!

This week's PPA Challenge is based on a sketch and here is my rendition :)

I used an Island Indigo card base that I dry embossed with the Elegant Dots embossing folder.  I topped that with a strip of DSP from the Go Wild Paperstack.  Then, I topped that, using dimensionals, with a thick piece of white that I heat embossed my image on with Versamark and black embossing powder and colored with my Stampin' Write Markers and framed with a piece of Tip Taupe Taupe.  Finally, I heat embossed my sentiment the same way on a strip of Tip Top Taupe, flagged the ends with my Hexagon Punch, added silver mini brads, and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Comments

  1. Very pretty, Jessica! I LOVE the Island Indigo card stock paired with Tip Top Taupe. The brads are a great touch! Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts