PPA 303

Howdy!


Apologies for the lack of posts lately, I promise to remedy and explain all soon.  But until then, here is my card for the PPA Challenge this week.  It was a color challenge requiring Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, and Sahara Sand.

I started with a Sahara Sand A2 card base that I topped with a retired piece of DSP.  Next, I added a Night of Navy strip that I embellished at the bottom with Mint Macaron enamel dots (retired, but we have more enamel dots in the new catalog!).  Finally, stamped my white piece with with flowers from the Grateful Bunch stamp set and Night of Navy ink, follow by a sentiment from Happy Happenings that I heat embossed in gold.  I matted this on Mint Macaron and popped the whole piece up on dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!



Comments

  1. Jessica, I love your card! Great use of the challenge colors. The gold embossing really stands out. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card would definitely make me smile if I opened it. The enamel dots are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts