PPA 305

Howdy!

This week the PPA called for using Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Whisper White, so here is my card using the Sunshine Sayings Bundle :)

I started by cutting out a number of "love"s in Island Indigo from the thinlit set.  Then, I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere them right on top of the other to basically create a custom chipboard piece.  This gives the word, and card, dimension without trying to make dimensionals work on such a small piece.

For the actual card, I started with a Pool Party A2 card base matted with Island Indigo.  On a thick white piece I stamped the flowers from the stamp set in Pool Party and topped with an Island Indigo candy dot (retired :/).  Next, I adhered the "love" and used Memento Black to stamp the rest of the sentiment around it.

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular Posts