A Love-filled Hello

Howdy!

Today's card is an almost single layer mini, that is still very dimensional in my opinion.

I started by cutting a mask using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.  I placed that on a thick white mini card front and used a heart stamp from the Sealed with Love stamp set and Rose Red ink to create a bursting effect.  I essentially achieved three colors of ink with only one, but stamping off occasionally.

After finishing all my hearts, I removed my mask.  Then, I stamped "Hello" from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in Versamark ink in the center of the white heart.  Next, I covered that in gold embossing powder and heat set it.  With that cooled, I added the whole front to the 3" x 3" thick white mini card base with dimensionals to finish the card.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts