Mini Hugs

Howdy!

Today's mini card is for a barista that stayed late one day to cover someone that called out on me.  She saved us that night, so I made her homemade cupcakes (I always bake from scratch) and this little card to go with them.

I started by running the "hugs" die from the Lovely Words Thinlits through the Big Shots with some Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.  I cut that out with the Layering Circles Framelits.  So, now I have "hugs" outlined with a circle.

Next, I added a bit of Color Theory DSP to an Old Olive 3" x 3" mini card base.  Then, I added the hugs circle to the card with the Fine Tip Glue Pen and weighed it down with an acrylic block.


While that sets, I tied a little bow with the Sweet Sugarplum.  Once the card was dry, I finished it by adding the bow with a mini glue dot.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts