Chevron Hugs & Kisses

Howdy!

Today's card was sent as a "thank you, but could easily be sent as a "thinking of you" or a type of sympathy card.


I started by creating a custom chipboard piece by cutting out three "hugs" from the Lovely Words Thinlits in Calypso Coral and layering them up using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  I put an acrylic block over that and left it to dry.

While that was setting, I took a piece of 2" x 4" Smoky Slate and trimmed the top with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  Then, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Falling Petals embossing folder and added a little piece of Smoky Slate 1/8" Stitched Ribbon.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on piece of thick white.  With the "hugs" piece dry, I added it and the sentiment strip to my tag with the Fine Tip Glue Pen and a bit of Fast Fuse.


Now, I layered a piece of A Little Foxy DSP onto a piece of Pool Party cardstock, and that over a Smoky Slate A2 cardbase.  Finally, I added my finished tag with Fast Fuse.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts