Manly Birthday Mini

Howdy!

Another birthday mini for work here.  This one is for a young man that is a little trendy, so without further ado...

I stamped a piece of Very Vanilla with a "happy birthday" from Sunshine Sayings in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I layered that over a piece of Delightful Dijon (which, I am very surprisingly going to miss).  Then, I punched a whole on each end with a handheld punch and threaded a couple pieces of Black Bakers Twine through.

I used a piece of Urban District DSP to mimic bunting.  I layered that on a piece of Basic Black.  I added the sentiment sign with dimensionals to the front the DSP piece and stuck down the ends of twine on the back of it.  Finally, I added the whole front to a Delightful Dijon 3" x 3" mini card base.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts