Mini Desk Calendar

Howdy!

My calendar at work kept going missing, so I decided to make one that I could easily spot.  When I posted it on a stamping forum one of the ladies asked how I did it, so I made a tutorial.  The one I filmed is a little different dimensions, but the construction is the same.  My original will be at the end of the post, but here is the one from the tutorial.


I used Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White cardstocks with the Love Blossoms DSP Stack.  For the sentiment, I used the You're So Lovely stamp set, Rose Red ink, and the Banner Triple Punch.  Other supplies and tools include:  Mini Brads, Subtles Candy Dots, Candy Dot Base Brads, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper-Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Snail Adhesive, Simply Scored, and Stampin' Trimmer.
















The cardstock and paper that you will need:

  • Base Cardstock:  5 5/8" x 3 1/2"
    • Scored at 1 1/8" and 1 5/8" 
  • Accent Cardstock:  2 5/8" x 3" and 7/8" x 3 1/4"
  • DSP:  2 3/8" x 2 3/4" and 5/8" x 3" 
  • Calendar:  2 1/8" x 2 1/2"
  • Sentiment Base:  1" x 4 3/4"
  • Sentiment Piece:  3/4" x 4 1/2"
And here is the calendar pdf:  just click here.


My original used all the same tools and supplies, just different colors and slightly different dimensions.  I used Basic Black, Pacific Point, and Whisper White cardstocks with the Perfectly Artistic DSP from Sale-A-Bration and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Love this handy and awesome calendar! Thank you for the pdf & great instructions! Do you have any tips for cutting the calendar out so they are all the same?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts