Sale-A-Bration Bag

Howdy!

Today's project (and video) is this adorable, and spacious, open-topped bag created with Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Flyer.  I am IN LOVE with this paper for some reason.  Maybe because there is so much Blackberry Bliss lol.  I actually just ordered my fourth pack of this paper.  

My original bag uses Endless Birthday Wishes for the sentiment with Lost Lagoon for the banner background and one of my new favorite embellishments... the Gift Bow Paperclip Embellishments.  You get 24 of them for only $5.50 and they are SO cute!  The bag I make in the video uses the "celebrate" from Beautiful Ride and "you" from Endless Birthday Wishes with a Calypso Coral background for the banner.  I, also, used the Decorative Label Punch for a nice edge on the banner.  See below for measurements and the video.  Thanks for visiting!

Final Dimensions:  3" x 4" x 1 1/2"
Paper:  9 1/2" x  5 1/2"
Score on Long Side at:  3", 4 1/2", 7 1/2", 9"
Score on Short Side at:  1 1/2"


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! If you make any, I would love to see them :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable bags! Because of you, I ordered that dsp as well. Love your video. You are a master at 3D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. But on the other hand, I adore this DSP. I think I'm up to *cough*five*cough* packs after my order tonight lol

      Delete
  3. Cute bag and great video! I feel so dumb that I never thought to use the decorative label punch to make a border like that. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel dumb! It's not how it was intended to be used; you're not expected to think of it. Thanks for the visit and comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts