Birthday Cards

Howdy!

Here are some fun birthday cards using some new products from the Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Flyer that just launched today!  The first is a clean and simple birthday card.  Really, it could be used for something else celebratory, but I was thinking birthday.  I kept the base and background all white.  I used Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry inks with the new Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch (click here for the bundle!).  Then I used the "celebrate" sentiment the Beautiful Ride Stamp Set with Memento Black ink.


The second card also uses the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set and Balloon Bouquet Punch, but the sentiment comes from the Sale-A-Bration Hello (which is only available for a limited time).  The base is Melon Mambo with Very Vanilla on top.  I used Memento Black for all of the stamping and Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, and Bermuda Bay for the balloons.




Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. As soon as I get my bundle, I am casing your cards. These are gorgeous. Love CAS designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Honestly, the "Celebrate" one was created with you in mind :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts