PPA Challenge 282

Howdy!

Today's card is a PPA Challenge.  I was a little liberal with the sketch, but here is my rendition.

I primarily used the Love Blossoms Suite from the Spring Occasions Catalog.  I used the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits with a piece of the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack.  I used the "love you" from  the Bloomin' Love stamp set.  I punched that out with the Word Window Punch and layered it over a Rose Red circle atop a Crumb Cake Scallop Circle.  I put all of that over a strip of Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim that was layered on a piece of Rose Red cardstock.  I then put this all on a Crumb Cake base and decorated the lot with Basic Pearls.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Very pretty, Jessica! I LOVE how you created the heart from designer series paper. What a great idea! Thanks for playing with the Pals Paper Arts sketch team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got that from a card that my upline, Marlene, made :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jessica! I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts