Sponged Timeless Elegance Card

Howdy!

Today's card is for a dear co-worker that has moved to Dallas.  She has been on my mind quite a bit lately, so I thought I would let her know.

I sponged a piece of Timeless Elegance DSP with Cherry Cobbler ink and then placed that on a Basic Black card base.  I decorated that with some tiny pearls and then placed a 1" wide strip of basic black near the bottom.  I stamped "just because" from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Cherry Cobbler on 3/4" wide strip of Very Vanilla.  Then, I bannered the ends using the Hexagon Punch and placed that over the Basic Black strip using dimensionals.

I love the effects of sponging on this paper.  It is such a gorgeous paper that it really needs nothing at all, but the stamping just enhances it beautifully...

Thanks for visiting!



Comments

Popular Posts