PPA 285

Howdy,

Here is my entry for the PPA Challenge, which called for Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette, and Tip Top Taupe.  It is a sweet baby card for which I used:  Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the base; Pink Pirouette cardstock embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder and my Big Shot for the front; Blushing Bride Baker's Twine (shhh, I know it technically doesn't match, but it's what I had and looks very close); Watermelon Wonder cardstock with my 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch; I colored a onesie from the Made With Love stamp set with a my Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Markers; and, finally I used a sentiment from Suite Sayings stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punched with my Washi Label Punch.  Of course, I used snail and dimensionals for everything.

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

  1. This is so creative esp the coloring...really like your layout too! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! Love the way you tied the twine and your cute little onesie. This is a definite future CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Jessica! Great use of these colors - the twine down the side is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge. I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply darling, Jessica! I love all the little touches you used for this card, plus baby cards always make me smile. Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card and a perfect choice for the color palette. (Also...love what you've done with your blog. Such a fun logo!) Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, this is such a precious baby card! Darling, darling design!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts