A Card for Skyla

Howdy!

A member of the Stampin' Pretty Pals community brought to our attention a a young teen that had been in a major car accident and asked us to send her cards for encouragement during her recovery.  So, of course, I wanted to participate.  Today's card is my contribution to her journey.

I started with a piece of thick white that I stamped and heat embossed with images from Builder Birdcage stamp set with an Embossing Buddy, Versamark ink, and our gold embossing powder.  Then, I added a sentiment from a retired set that I also heat embossed.

Once, the heat embossing was cool, I used my Stampin' Spritzer with rubbing alcohol with a couple drops of each of the following reinkers (seperately, of course):  Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, and Perfect Plum.

After this the image panel was dry, I layered that over a piece of Pink Pirouette.  Then, I layered that over an A2 Perfect Plum card base.  Finally, I bedazzled the final card with our Basic Rhinestones in the various sizes.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts