My Sister's Birthday Card

Howdy!

My sister just had a birthday and since she loves yellow and is a little rustic, I decided to send her a card with these elements.

I started by stamping the Hardwood background stamp in in Early Espresso ink on Sahara Sand.  I layered this onto a piece of Daffodil Delight and added that to a Sahara Sand A2 card base.

Next, I stamped the "happy birthday" from the Better Together stamp set in Daffodil Delight on thick white.  I cut that out with my Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits.

Then, I punched out some flowers in thick white using the Petite Petals.  Using the back end of my paper piercer and a piercing mat, I elevated the flowers and added a Daffodil Delight Enamel Dot to the center.


Finally, I started putting it all together.  I added the sentiment to the Hardwood piece with dimensionals.  Then, I added all the flowers using glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts