A Simple Thank You

Howdy!

As you might have seen, we recently threw my sister a wedding shower and I was blessed to have some lovely ladies help me.  My mother, of course, and her best friend (a woman that is a better aunt and friend to me than most of my actual family members).  Since I live several hours away, we hosted the shower at my mom's house and she took care of most of the decor prep.  I planned all the games (see this post for my prize bags), finished the decor, helped finish the food, and ran the event.  But, Beckye brought and made all the food for the shower.  She also was indispensable in making everything run smoothly.  So, I had definitely needed to send her a thank you note.


I was tight on time, so I grabbed my Crumb Cake Note Cards and Envelopes.  I stamped a sentiment from the Suite Sentiments stamp set on a piece of Crumb Cake with our Craft White Ink.  Then, I tied a bow with twine.  Finally, I used dimensionals to pop up the whole card front on the note card.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts