Butterfly Hexies

Howdy!

Here's a soft Subtles card for you today.  I used a Pink Pirouette card base and several stamp sets, starting Gorgeous Grunge.  I stamped the small splatters in Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, and Wild Wasabi from the bottom left corner to the top right corner of a piece of thick white.  Next, I stamped a few of the patterns from the Six-Sided Sampler in the same colors.  Then, I punched them out with the Hexagon Punch and placed them along the dots using snail and dimensionals (double on a couple) to create different levels of hexies.

I stamped a sentiment from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets on a strip of thick white that bannered using my Hexagon Punch.  I popped this up with dimensionals, too.


Finally, I stamped the butterfly from A Grateful Bunch and colored it with my Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Marker.  After it dried, I topped with a Basic Pearl and placed it on the card with a glue dot.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts