Textured Thank You

Howdy!

Today's card relies heavily on Timeless Textures to achieve it's look. I started with a Very Vanilla card front that I stamped with various stamps from the Timeless Textures stamp set in Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Sahara Sand inks. I used a piece of Tip Top Taupe Lace Trim with Very Vanilla Thick Baker Twine and an Early Espresso Designer Button at the bottom of the card. At the top, I punch a scrap of Going Places DSP with my Banner Triple Punch, sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink (which, I also did to my card front), and curled the pointy end with my bone folder. I stamped my sentiment from Suite Sayings with Early Espresso ink. I punched it out with the Extra Large Oval Punch and sponged the edges of that with Chocolate Chip ink, too. The final touch was a Bow Paper Clip.  I put all of this on an Early Espresso card base.





Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular Posts