PPA 297

Howdy!

Today's PPA Color Challenge called for Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder.

I used clear embossing powder with the flower from the Sale-A-Bration What I Love stamp set.  Then, I sponged each flower with one of the three colors.  Next, I added a piece of our White Satin Stitched Ribbon.  I layered a Pool Party Scallop Oval with my sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers that I stamped in Memento and punched with the Large Oval Punch.  I also sponged the edges of each oval before layering them.  I popped up the oval set with dimensionals and added the whole front to a Pool Party card base.



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Great embossing/sponging! Perfect for these colors, too. Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful effect from this sponging. Such a great card! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Jessica. I love how you worked with this stamp set and your use of color, paired with this color challenge, looks wonderfully. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, we hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the way you added color to those flowers. They just pop. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all make me smile so big! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts