PPA 295

Howdy!

This weeks PPA Challenge called for Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, and Cucumber Crush.  I decided to substitute Tip Top Taupe for Crumb Cake so that I could use the Go Wild DSP Stack.

I kept this card pretty simple.  I started with a Bermuda Bay card base with a Cucumber Crush matte topped with a panel of DSP.  I used a strip of Tip Top Taupe Lace Trim and Bermuda Bay Thick Bakers Twine with a Designer Button to accent the bottom.  I stamped my sentiment from Party Pants in Memento Black on Whisper White.  I punched this with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch and layered it over a 1 3/8" circle of Cucumber Crush.




Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Great choice on the color sub because I love the background and the layout! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and a great substitution, Jessica! Thanks for playing along with my color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, sassy card, Jessica! Love this combination of paper and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts