PPA 296

Howdy!

Here is my version of today's PPA Sketch Challenge (see below).  Not having a full size matte is a bit of my comfort-zone, but I really like how the card came out.

I used a Rich Razzleberry card front that was the full size of an A2 card with scrap piece of Pear Pizzazz embossed with the Lovely Lace folder.  I put a strip of Botanicals Vellum (a Sale-A-Bration item) over that adhering that top the back of the Rich Razzleberry piece.  Next, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color the Thank You from  A Whole Lot of Lovely.  I went back over the stamping with the markers afterwards to brighten it up.  I punched this out with
my 2 1/2" Circle Punch and popped it up with dimensionals.  Finally, I decorated the flowers on the stamped bit and the embossed scrap with Basic Pearls and put it all on a thick white card base.

Thanks for visiting!






Comments

  1. This is so pretty, Jessica. I love all the flowers, on the embossing and the vellum and the stamped image. Makes me feel like spring! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibrant colors are so pretty with embossing and vellum. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vibrant colors are so pretty with embossing and vellum. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see your blog header I instantly smile… It is so fun and fresh! Let's get to the card… It is amazing as well! Your colors that you chose are over the top and the way that you dressed up the thank you is perfect. Way to go for rocking the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU! Y'all are all so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts