Birthday Blooms Get Well Soon–Modified Z Card

ModZFold1Howdy!

Today’s card is a Modified Z Card that was inspired by a card that I saw on Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts YouTube Channel.  I used a piece of thick white to create the Z fold portion and I stamped it with the large bloom from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in Real Red.  I did the same with the thick white piece that I used on the front.  I also stamped the Z fold portion with sentiments from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set in Memento Black. 

I adhered the Z fold portion to two pieces of A2 size Real Red.  For the front, I layered the Real Red with Basic Black, followed with stamped thick white piece.  I punched a piece of Basic Black with the Decorative Label Punch and placed that in about the center of the card.  I finished the card with strip of Real Red that I heat embossed in white and flagged with my Hexagon Punch (retired, but the Tripe Banner Punch is awesome, too).


I really love how this came out, and will probably use this color combo again.  It’s just simply striking.



Thanks for visiting!

ModZFold2


ModZFold5

ModZFold3


ModZFold4

Comments

Popular Posts