PPA 317

Howdy!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, life has been getting in the way quite a bit as of late.  Luckily, even though I haven't been blogging, I have been crafting.  I'm hoping to get blogging regularly again, so bare with me if you will :)

PPA the week calls for Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry; and, here is my entry.  It is a shaker card that uses the Layering Hearts Thinlits to create the shaker and the stamp set Bella and Friends to set the stage on watercolor paper.

I stamped my image using black StazOn and then watercolored it with an Aquabrush and the following colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, and Tempting Turquoise.

To fill my shaker card, I used the little heart cluster from the Umbrella Weather Thinlits to cut out a bunch of Crushed Curry hearts.  I decorated the top of the shaker with a Rich Razzleberry heart outline.  I affixed the shaker mechanism to a Tangerine Tango A2 card base layered with Rich Razzleberry and piece of Tangerine Tango DSP from Brights DSP Stack.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Adorable. The shaker heart adds the right whimsy for the flying puppy. Thanks for sharing your creativity with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is adorable! I love the way you did the sky. Thanks for joining in the Pals challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great watercoloring! And that shaker heart is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, sweet card. Everything is so adorable. Thank you for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts