Prayers & Coffee

CoffeeTexture1Howdy!

I friend of mine (a coffee lover) had surgery recently and I thought I would send her a pick-me-up.

For this card I did a lot of stamping and sponging.  I started by stamping a sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Early Espresso on Blushing Bride and then cutting that out as a cup with some retired thinlits.  From the same thinlit set, I also cut out a “steam heart”.  Then, I sponged the edges of both with Blushing Bride.

I set those aside and started on a 3 3/4” x 5” piece of Very Vanilla.  I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso with a variety of stamps from the Timeless Textures stamp set.  I finished the piece by sponging the edges with Early Espresso.


I sponged the edges of an Early Espresso card base and Blushing Bride card front.  I layered those and topped it with the Very Vanilla piece.  Finally, I added the die cuts using a combination of Snail and my Fine Tip Glue Pen.

CoffeeTextures2

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts