PPA 318

Howdy!
This weeks PPA Challenge is based on a sketch.  I decided to to keep it bold and simple.

I started with an A2 Sweet Sugarplum card base that I dry embossed with the Elegant Dots embossing folder.  I layered with a striped piece of Dapper Denim DSP from the 2016-2018 In Colors DSP Stack.  Then, I took a scrap strip of Crumb Cake that I flagged with my Hexagon Punch (It's retired, I know, but it was close at hand.  Feel free to use the Banner Triple Punch.), and added that over the DSP.  

Finally, I took a scrap of thick white and stamped a greeting that pieced together from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum.  I used my 1/2" Circle Punch to add some interest to the corners and then I pooped it up with dimensionals.  Et voila!



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts