A Thoughtful Color Challenge

Howdy!

Today's card comes by way of a color challenge group that I'm a part of on Facebook.  I was challenged to use Basic Gray, Garden Green, and Pacific Point.  I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired me to make this card.

I started by stamping leaves in Garden Green and Basic Gray all over piece of 5" x 3 3/4" thick white.  I then ran it through the Big Shot with the tree image from Thoughtful Branches, making sure the hold on to all of the little pieces.  I adhered the main piece of white to a piece of 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" Pacific Point.  I laid the tree into the whole it created, but I didn't adhere it in any way.  Then, using tweezers and the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add all the little pieces to card front.  Periodically, I would lift up the tree piece to make sure that no glue was seeping out from the little pieces and sticking to the tree.  Once I had all of the pieces in place, I added the card front to a Basic Gray A2 card base. I used little pieces of dimensionals to pop up the tree. 

Then, I heat embossed my sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers in white on Basic Gray.  I punched this out with a scalloped oval punch and added that to the card with dimensionals.  Card done :)


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts