Teacher Retirement Card

SydRetirement1Howdy!

A wonderful teach from my little-bitty hometown retired this year from teaching after over 40 years.  She is a friend of the family, as well, so I decided to make her a card in our school colors.

I embossed an A2 Mossy Meadow card base with a retired damask pattern embossing folder and then added Basic Black stripes that I embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder on the diagonal.

If I was being completely true to our school colors, then I would have stamped the sentiment on white, but it just looked better on Very Vanilla.  I used a sentiment from the Suite Sayings Stamp Set that I stamped in Mossy Meadow.  I looped silver metallic thread and popped up the sentiment over it.  I dotted the card with Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack hearts in silver glimmer paper to finish the card off.

SydRetirement2


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts