Wedding Flowers

Howdy!

Today's card is a beauty for my boss's wedding (sharing this reallly late, as her wedding was in August lol).

I started by cutting out three petal sections from the Thoughtful Branches Thinlits out of Blushing Bride.  I sponged these with the same color and then covered one with glitter glue.  I set this aside to dry while I cut out a Pear Pizzazz stem piece.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from Suite Sayings in Versamark on Very Vanilla.  I heat embossed that in gold and then punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.

Then, I took a piece of 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla and topped that with a piece of gold embossed vellum that was the same size.  I added that to an Early Espresso A2 card base and I started arranging and adhering the flower.  Finally, I added the sentiment with dimensionals and finished the card with a twine bow on the stem.




Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts