Busy Flourishes

FriendFlourish1Howdy!

Today’s card is a rather busy one.  I just couldn’t seem to quite adding to it lol.  I started by cutting out a bunch of flourishes and flowers in Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride using the Flourish Thinlits.
Setting the die cuts aside, I built the base.  I added a piece of Blooms & Bliss DSP to an A2 Rich Razzleberry card base.  Then, I added a piece of Sweet Sugarplum that dry embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.

Now for the “complicated” part lol  I started layering and weaving the die cuts until I got something that I liked.  When I was finally happy with it, I started using my Fine Tip Glue Pen to tack the pieces together at the overlap points.  After that I used the same pen to adhere the whole die cut layer to the card.

FriendFlourish2


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in Rich Razzleberry and punched it out with a circle punch.  Then, because I, again, couldn’t leave well enough alone that day, I added more die cuts to that circle with my Fine Tip Glue Pen.  I trimmed off the excess and used to dimensionals to add it to the card.  Finally, I covered the whole thing in our Basics Pearls.

FriendFlourish3


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts