Block of Love

PPA302-1Howdy!

Today’s card was inspired by a past PPA sketch and made lovely use of some scraps. 

I started with a square scrap of Very Vanilla that I stamped with an arrangement of letters from the Epic Alphabet (L O V E, obviously) in black Stazon.  I then colored the letters in with a Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker (I would have preferred to color them in Sweet Sugarplum, but I didn’t have the marker yet).


I set that aside and layered a Basic Black card front to a Sweet Sugarplum A2 card base.  I then added a piece of paper from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paperstack.  I followed that with some scraps of Sweet Sugarplum that I dry embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.

PPA302-2


I layered the the sentiment on the the card with dimensionals.  I, then, punched a few hearts and “colored” them with my Wink of Stella in Clear.  Once they were dry, I added them to my card with glue dots.

PPA302-3

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts