A Bright Celebration

Howdy!

Every year with Stampin' Up we retire and add five colors that we call In Colors.  This year we added a color that I just can't seem to make myself like... Lemon Lime Twist.  It is basically neon and makes me cringe most every time that I look at it lol  So, I forced myself to use it.  It's a very basic card, but baby steps...


I started by debossing a piece of thick white with one of the Celebrations Duo embossing folders.  With that done, I used the watercolor swipe from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and Lime Lemon Twist ink to stamp over the debossed "celebrate".


With that done, I layered my debossed piece onto a piece of Lemon Lime Twist, and then I added the whole front to a Basic Black A2 card base  Et voila!

I'm not going to say that I new love this color, but I will definitely keep trying to make myself use and see what I can come up for you.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts