Chocolate Boxes Card

Howdy!

When I first saw the new catalog one of the stamp sets that first spoke to me was the More Than Chocolate stamp set.  But, I wasn't sure how much I would really use it, so I didn't buy it on my first order.  When I was making my second order from the this catalog and it was still calling me, I decided to go for it.  So today, I thought I would share the second card that I have creating using this set.


Again, I started with some scraps of Sahara Sand.  On my scraps I stamped two of the large hearts and one of the large circles from the set in Early Espresso.  Then, I filled each of the large shapes with the wrapper stamps in Early Espresso.  I, then, stamped the chocolates and their toppings in each wrapper using Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, and Berry Burst inks.  While I was stamping, I stamped a sentiment from the set on to another scrap of Sahara Sand in Early Espresso ink.


With all the stamping done, I cut everything out using the Layering Circles and Sweet & Sassy Framelits, including a scalloped circle in Early Espresso to go with the sentiment (I'm trying to make it look like a wrapper).  While, I was at the Big Shot I ran a Soft Suede card front through the Ruffled Embossing Folder.


Now, time to layer.  I used Fast Fuse to stick down all the boxes of chocolate.  Then, I flipped the card front over and trimmed the over hang off.  With that done, I used Snail to layer the sentiment onto the scallop circle and dimensionals to add it to the card front.


Finally, I wrapped the card front in Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon and tied a nice square know and added the whole thing to an Early Espresso A2 card base.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts