Another Box of Chocolates

Howdy!

I have really been enjoying this set, I hope you love it as much as I do :)


For this card, I started by stamping the wrappers in Early Espresso on a piece of Very Vanilla.  Following that, I filled in the wrappers using the chocolate images and Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, and Powder Pink inks.  Next, I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, along with the bitten chocolate images in Early Espresso and Powder Pink on Very Vanilla.  I cut out the sentiment and a scalloped oval in Early Espresso using the Layering Ovals Framelits.  I layered the chocolates image onto a piece of Early Espresso to create the illusion of a "box of chocolates" using Snail and did the same with the oval pieces.


With the layers created, I used a wedge of a Stampin' Sponge and Early Espresso ink to sponge the edges of a piece of Early Espresso cardstock to a "lid" for my "chocolate box".  After sponging the edges of the lid, I added a bow using a bit of 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon in Gold.


Now, it was time to put it all together.  I started by adding the box of chocolates to a Powder Pink A2 card base.  Then, using dimensionals, I added the sentiment and "box lid".  Et, voila!

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts