Another Mini Birthday

Howdy!

Here is another birthday mini for one of my baristas.

I started by stamping a sentiment from the That's the Tag stamp set (currently on clearance) on Very Vanilla in Memento Tuxedo Black.  Using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, I cut this into a nice rectangle.  I layered that over a piece of Emerald Envy cardstock.


Next, I took a square of Urban District DSP and layered that over a square of Delightful Dijon (shockingly, a color that I will actually miss).  I wrapped a bit of some Delightful Dijon ribbon from the a trio pack (currently on clearance, as well, as part of the Ribbon 3/8" Trio Pack).  I added this to a 3" x 3" Emerald Envy cardbase.


Finally, I added the sentiment with dimensionals and a pretty little bow with mini glue dots.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts