Elegant Anniversary Card

Howdy!

Today's card is for my in-laws.  They are celebrating another wedding anniversary soon (something like forty years!!!).  So, this is their card.


It's actually a very simple card, but it packs a lot of punch.  I started by stamping a sentiment from the Colorful Seasons on Very Vanilla in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I cut that, and piece of gold foil, out with the Layering Circles Framelits.  I layered my sentiment circle over the foil circle with dimensionals and set it aside for a minute.


Now, I used a bit of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon and tied a knot around a specialty piece of Bundle of Love DSP.  I ADORE both is ribbon and this DSP!  The ribbon is elegant and gorgeous, but soooooo easy to work with.  You can tie and untie a couple of times with NO issue.  And this DSP... get it.  Just get it and thank me later.  You get twelve - TWELVE, 12 - pieces of gold foiled paper!  Plus, the other side is colored.  I am in LOVE.  Anyway, I digress...  I finished up the card by layering the decorated DSP on a Thick Very Vanilla A2 cardbase and topped it with the sentiment circles.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts