Mini Thanks a Latte

Howdy!

As some of you might know, I work at Starbucks and recently became a coffee master.  So, when I saw the Coffee Break Suite in the new catalog, I nearly lost it!  It was the first thing on my order and I could NOT wait to get it.  I am going crazy with so many ideas for this suite.  So, bear with me as I share them lol  Today's card is another mini for me to share with my baristas.


For this card I used the Coffee Café Bundle (Coffee Café Stamp Set and Coffee Cups Framelits).  I started by stamping my pieces for my latte.  I stamped the little heart in Garden Green on a scrap of Garden Green.  I stamped the lid in Smoky Slate on thick white.  And, I stamped the sentiment oval in Garden Green on thick white.  I cut all of these out, the short cup in thick white, and the "corrugated" cup sleeve in Crumb Cake cardstock using the framelits and my Big Shot.  Using a combination of the Fine Tip Glue Pen and Snail to layer all of the latte pieces up and topped it with the sentiment oval and a dimensional.  I tied a bow around it with Linen Thread and set it aside.


Next, I stamped the little bean trio from the stamp set in Early Espresso all over a 3" x 3" mini Crumb Cake cardbase.  Finally, I used dimensionals to add the latte to the cardbase.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts